Collaboration for Growth: MYP Edition
Yokohama International School is a founding partner of Collaboration for Growth, a network of educators working with students ages 11-16. Together we respond to shared challenges to learn and grow together to improve student learning.
The network learns and grows together by:
- responding to the needs of our shared learning communities
- being growth and solution oriented
- staying grounded in practice by having shared experiences
- embracing ‘blue sky’ thinking - being brave enough to think of possibility, beyond restrictions, learning without borders
- deprivatizing/un-silo-ing practice
- focusing on learning and pedagogy beyond specific curriculum frameworks/requirements
- structuring our shared time meaningfully
- being honest and vulnerable
- having fun together and being joyous
For more information, and to register, please visit the CfG site.