Mission, Values & Aims
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality, balanced education to internationally minded students in an inquiring and supportive environment. We seek to inspire students and to provide them with the academic and social skills that will enable them to fulfill their human potential as responsible global citizens.
We shall be mindful of the needs and rights of others.
We shall be honest in our dealings.
We shall be peaceful in our intentions.
We shall be responsible in our actions.
We shall be supportive of each other.
1. Maintain a school culture of excellence in teaching, achievement, innovation and self-improvement
2. Maintain a supportive, healthy and secure environment for learning and teaching
3. Deliver a balanced and holistic international education program centered on the learner and the goals of the IB learner profile
4. Integrate technology as a meaningful and effective part of the educational process
5. Deliver enriching co/extra-curricular opportunities for students
6. Provide world-class, environmentally responsible facilities and resources
7. Attract and retain excellent faculty and staff
8. Heighten student awareness and engagement in social, environmental and intercultural activities
9. Ensure wise and effective school governance
10. Engage parents, alumni and the local and foreign community in support of the school
11. Ensure a financially sound and operationally efficient organization