Our mission is to provide the highest-quality, balanced education to internationally minded students in an inquiring and supportive environment. We seek to inspire students and to provide them with the academic and social skills that will enable them to fulfill their potential as responsible global citizens.
We are mindful of the needs and rights of others.
We are honest in our dealings.
We are peaceful in our intentions.
We are responsible in our actions.
We are supportive of each other.
1. Maintain a school culture of excellence in teaching, achievement, innovation and self-improvement.
2. Maintain a supportive, healthy and secure environment for learning and teaching.
3. Supported by the IB programs, deliver a balanced and holistic international education centered on the learner.
4. Utilize technology and innovative pedagogy to enrich student learning.
5. Heighten student awareness and engagement in social, environmental and intercultural activities through opportunities within and outside the academic program.
6. Provide excellent facilities and resources to support innovative programs and reduce negative impact on the environment.
7. Attract, foster and retain faculty and staff who inspire students and contribute to the professional learning community.
8. Maintain stable and effective governance focused on ensuring financial soundness, operational efficiency and long-term advancement of the school.
9. Engage parents, alumni and the local and the wider community in support of the school.